Make a list of 100 dreams
As children, we all had the ability to imagine the impossible. We need to rekindle that childlike ability to wonder and to ask, "what if". In this first assignment we are going to spend time DISCOVERING what we are passionate about! So grab a piece of paper and a pencil and let's get started!!
Below are some questions in different areas of dreaming for you to ponder and begin to explore. Once you have completed your list of 100 dreams, email me your top 5 dreams and let me show you how working with an experienced Dream Manager can help you to create the impossible!
- What is something you have always wanted to do but haven't had the time?
- If you won an all expense paid vacation to anywhere in the world where would you go? What would you do?
- If you could have lunch with anyone in the world who would it be?
- What is a hobby you would like to explore?
- If you were on a gameshow, what prize would you want to win?
- If you could be known for doing anything, what would it be?
- If you could live three other careers, what would they be?
- 20 years from now, if you were asked to speak at a major event, what things would you want them to say about you by way of introduction?
- What letter could you receive in the mail that would be the most exciting?
- What talent or gift would you like to explore?
- What is a character trait that you would like to develop?
- Who is someone that you admire? What is it about them that you admire?
- What would be your ideal for physical, emotional, mental health?
- What are causes that you feel passionante about? How can you picture yourself helping that cause?
- What are some relationships that you want to strengthen or improve? How would you do that?
- What is something that you want to leave behind?
- How do you want to be remembered?